What is a "Tracking Number"
A phone number used to track activity, that when dialed not only records the call information, but also delivers the call to a destination number.
What we can record with a Call Tracking Number:
- Caller's phone number
- Audio of the call
- Call Duration
What else can call tracking numbers do?
- Play a custom greeting to the caller while your call is connecting
- Play a custom "whisper" message to you when you answer the call (so you know the source of the call/which campaign they are calling from)
- Send a custom "Instant Text Back" to the caller when you DON'T answer the call
- Send a custom "Instant Text Back" to the caller when you DO answer the call
- Record a Voice Mail message (left from the caller to you) when you don't answer the call
What is a Turbo/Company Number
A specialized call tracking number specific to your Company.
This tracking number has all the same features and functions as a traditional tracking number.
This number will always be the caller ID displayed on any Voice Drop sent from a specific company.
These Turbo numbers control all smart automations.
When a Turbo number is called it removes the caller from all active campaigns to prevent InstantReply from continuing to market to contacts who have already responded to you.
IMPORTANT: Smart Automations are ONLY triggered if the caller is calling from the phone number associated with their contact record in your list. If the caller dials in from a different phone number smart automations will NOT be triggered.